Included services: Personal attention
- 100% price, satisfaction & cancellation guarantee: If you find a better price, we'll match it!
- 24-hour emergency telephone line.
- Cultural adaptation and professional guidance adviser.
Included teaching services in the price
- Thorough written and oral tests to place you at the study level that’s right for you.
- All of your study materials, for each level you complete (Spain).
- Formula +1: an extra daily class covering culture and current events.
- Completion certificate documenting your progress, hours completed and level of profi ciency achieved.
Just when you arrive
- Reception at the school.
- Orientation tour of the city to help you find your feet from the first day.
- Welcome pack containing a map of the city.
Free services at the schools
- Multimedia area with computer terminals.
- Wi-Fi access from all points of the building.
- Unlimited use of our online Spanish course in our computer room to continue practising all you have learned.
- A library with books on history, art, literature, etc as well as magazines and newspapers.
Included accommodations services when choosing don Quijote accommodation
- Towels (when staying with a family), bed linen, gas, electricity and water.
- Lounge, TV, oven, washing machine and iron in residence halls and fl ats.
- Daily cleaning service in common areas in residence halls.
- Maintenance engineer to take care of repairs in the residence halls and flats.
don Quijote operates its own schools in Spain and Mexico and off ers you another 25 carefully selected partner schools in Spain and Latin America.
All don Quijote schools use the same teaching method, allowing you to combine stays at diff erent schools in different cities while completing one continuous course.
Promises are easy to come by when you are shopping for a language course abroad, aren’t they? You feel like you are buying air: you cannot check anything out before you arrive. At don Quijote, we guarantee our services. You will know just what to expect. That is our guarantee.
Money back guarantee
If on your arrival you are not satisfi ed with any of our services, just notify the school secretariat in writing within24 hours of your first course day (these apply as well as for any problems that might occur during your stay). We’ll rectify the situation within 2 working days. If you still feel that the services are not in accordance with the brochure description, we’ll sit down and talk it out, with 2 possible outcomes. Either we’ll agree that the service has not met our guarantee and refund your course and lodging fees or if we can’t agree, we’ll allow an independent arbitrator appointed by the regional Spanish government to determine if the situation warrants application of our money back guarantee.
Set your mind at ease with our cancellation guarantees (Gold or Silver).
When you purchase the guarantee, you protect yourself against the unexpected events that might cause you to cancel your course.
Qualified Spanish teachers
All of our teachers are native speakers, have a university degree and a lot of experience teaching, assuring that you will always receive the best Spanish education.
Maximum 3-8 students per group
Maximum attention per student, no matter how many students enroll per level. Within the Intensive and Super intensive courses there is an average of 5 students per group (maximum 8) and in the Premium courses you have a maximum of 2 other students in your group.